We're so confident you'll be happy with your new website, we'll refund your entire fee if you're not satisfied with the process or outcome.
We do this for two reasons:
- It gives you, our client, peace of mind
- It incentivizes us to do everything possible to make you happy
If you aren't happy with your design, simply advise us during the development process. We'll work with you to make sure you're absolutely happy with the outcome.
If, after revisions, you decide to end the process and opt for a refund, just let us know. We'll make it easy.
We've never had anyone require a refund, but if you do, a few notes:
- Refund must be requested within 90 days of the start of the project
- Once you've approved your design, a refund cannot be provided
- Refunds apply to one-time web design services (not marketing, support, or any recurring service)
Our liability in the case of a refund is limited to the amount paid by you for the project. Customers requesting a refund will have no right to design assets or other content created during the development process. We reserve the right to sell or use the designs created during cancelled projects as we choose.