Tell me if this sounds like you:
- You’ve tried to DIY, but the results didn’t reflect your business the way you wanted
- You’ve spoken to bigger agencies, but don’t need the bells and whistles or the 10k+ price tag.
- A modern website that attracts new business has been on your to-do list for too long
- You didn’t start your business to learn about marketing or design, and want the support of an experienced marketer and designer to help you craft a clean website that looks great and speaks your clients’ language
Here’s how I can help:
Website in a Week
A bit of planning, writing, and a 30-minute call. Then I’m off to the races and will turn around a ready-to-launch site in a week.
Step 1: Content Planning
I’ll send you a questionnaire that helps you think through the key components of your site and stand out to the audience you want to attract. You’ll cut through the clutter and get a clear picture of exactly what you need.
Step 2: Marketing Strategy Session
Using your content plan, we’ll talk through the content, branding, and design of your site so that I understand your goals and vision and build the site you need.
Step 3: Content Writing
Days 1-3 of “Website in a Week”: Using your content planning document and the strategy we create, I’ll draft the written copy for your website so that it speaks to your ideal clients. You’ll have a chance to review my writing.
Step 4: Website Build
Days 4-7 of “Website in a Week”: I’ll take all the elements above and put them together into a semi-custom website built with your unique branding.
Step 5: 14 Days of Post-Launch Support
Your website will be done in a week, but sometimes tweaks are needed after launch. I offer two full weeks of support after launch to make any changes you’d like. After that, I offer support on an hourly or monthly basis depending on your needs.
Here’s what’s included
- Content planning
- 30 min marketing strategy session
- Content writing
- Up to 5 pages (typically these are Home, About, Services, FAQ, and Contact)
- Basic SEO setup
- Mobile Optimization: The site will look great on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
- 14 days of after-launch support
- 30 minute training on how to use, edit, maintain, and update your new website
Here’s what’s not included
- Unlimited design and content revisions (these are limited to 2 rounds each)
- Completely custom design built from the ground up
- Advanced SEO strategy
Here’s how to get started
If you think “Website in a Week” might be what you need, the first step is to contact me here. Please share a bit about your current website and goals for your new one.
Please note: Next availability is mid-March, 2023.
Trusted by 60+ clients
Ryan and I (Connor) have built websites for dozens of businesses since 2018. These days, Ryan is focused on content writing and I offer a limited number of spots for new website clients. Here are some kind words from a couple of clients we’ve had the pleasure to work with:
“We were able to recoup our original investment in 6 weeks”
“We were able to recoup our original investment for our new website within 6 weeks. Wheelhouse Digital are our only means of advertising. The payback on our ongoing investment is minimal compared to the amount of business they are able to attract each month. The best investment I ever made in my business.”Bill M.
“One of the best decisions we have ever made”
“Ryan and Connor at Wheelhouse have helped our company beyond measure. Our decision to hire them to handle our website and social media was one of the best decisions we have ever made. They have personally made my job so much easier and lifted a huge weight off my shoulders. They’re in tune with our business and the demographics and buying habits of our customers. I can’t say enough about what an asset they are to All American Fitness and how much they have helped our business grow and freed up my time so that I can focus on other areas.”Lisa Brooks, All American Fitness